Author Business Strategy
At the time of this writing Amazon.com alone houses over 58 million books to be sold by millions of authors. For the past decade book authorship has been on the rise. The bad news is that most authors will only sell an average of 200 copies of each title published.
One of the reasons why most of today’s book authors realize such dismal results is because of competition. Another reason why author’s fail to break the average 200 sales mold is because most author do not operate their literary career as a bonafide business.
Trinity Press International has a team of expert author and book business development professionals to assist you, and your book title sustain healthy and profitable business growth. Our strategic author business services include:
- Comprehensive Business Plan Development
- Book Market Feasibility Study
- Book Sale Financial Proforma
- Business Legal Structure Support
- Marketing Plan Development
- Literary Business Expansion Strategy Development and Implementation
- PESTEL Industry Analysis (Political, Economic, Sociological, Technological, Environmental, and Legal)
Trinity Press International: At Your Service
If you are need of developing a smart literary business strategy to move your literary career to the next level, we are equipped to walk with you through the entire process. Please click here to contact us!